April 11, 2006

Note On Blog of Thanks

The following post took literally nearly 15 hours of my real life to complete and publish. In the end I had to give up all font changes such as 'bold' and 'italics', because Blogger (why does Blogger hate me?) kept adding hundreds of nonsense html tags all over the post every time I added a photo or a font change or made any change in the text at all, and then refused to save or publish the post because of the nonsense html tags. I am THIS close to throwing this stupid computer across the room.

But I love my friends too much, and they deserve to see the following. Please excuse the time delay of two days in publishing.


5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ack, I've had that happen, and I couldn't explain why it does it sometimes and doesn't on others.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

*snorts coffee through nose*

Enjoy... ;)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

You silly person! I wasn't in the slightest offended - I was just worried that you didn't like the package!! You know, I am always willing to send more Timtams - they come in approximately ten different flavours you know. And the fruit tingles? For adults and children alike. I suggest not telling anyone that you received a package, and then spending the next couple of weeks walking around looking smug with chocolate smeared on your chin.

:)

12:03 AM  
Blogger renee said...

Blogger was driving me crazy yesterday! I couldn't post comments on other people's blogs, I couldn't post on my blog at first and I finally had to leave and let it keep running to make a change in my template. So ANNOYING!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Thanks for the reassurance that it's not ME that Blogger is specifically after...

Keeping chocolate secret in a house with a teenager in it? Hmmmm. If you figure out how to do that, please let me and all the other moms know about it! :D

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed