March 21, 2006

Inadequate Thanks

Oh, oh, oh... I just opened a mysterious package I found waiting for me on the porch, and I WISH I could post a pic or at least a few gushing descriptions of what I found nestled within that box!

Unfortunately, to do so would probably ruin the surprise for two other people who are likely to read this blog, so I must heroically resist the temptation for the moment.

But I must say that they are two lucky gals, to be looking forward to such spectacular goodies... Chris is the best Easter Bunny ever!!

Thanks Uber Muchly, Sister-In-Pointy-Sticks! That is a real Day Brightener... I feel I have the energy now to face the rest of the week! :D


3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sugary energy... :) Actually, your package is quite different from any other packages that may or may not have been mailed (or not). Because really, anyone receiving said mail that may not be mail yet is a unique individual and couldn't possibly have gotten a cookie cutter package, should they be getting a package at all.

Right? Glad you liked it! Like I said, I had a lotta swappin' anxiety.

7:28 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Oooh now I'm intrigued! Chris is a lovely lovely lady, isn't she?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Yes, she is! :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed