February 18, 2006

Glass Menagerie #4



I know this seems like it's a very Horse themed collection, but this is a (unfortunate?) side-effect of my roommate's tantrum... the horses were largely placed in a different area of the building, so fewer of them got
shattered.

This is pretty close to
the last of the horsish stuff, and the other horse-themed ones are - well, less horsey. You'll see.

In the meantime, the bottom pic is a good example of color work. This figure is largely Cobalt Blue, cobalt being the mineral that was used to obtain that lovely color. No, I'm not sure why it has red eyes, although red eyes in a midnight-blue horse are considered really cool if you are a 6 year old boy (I have it on good authority).

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Socks?? ;)

10:01 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Wow - I love the colour! What a lovely collection.

12:50 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Oh, I LOVE cobalt blue. I have quite a large cobalt blue collection. I love this horse.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I am totally in love with the cobalt blue horse. Stunning!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

He's beautiful, isn't he? Very Macho...

:)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed