February 12, 2006

We Changed Our Minds...

... she's not a Dog, she's a Toddler.

I put my jacket on a chair for less than 2 minutes, while I put on my boots. When I came back, I found this:



She couldn't possibly be truly asleep, having had less than two minutes to observe the depositing of the jacket, waddle to the chair, jump up and arrange herself, and supposedly drift off to dreamland.

Have you ever seen anything so determinedly snoozy in your whole life?

Too bad I couldn't get a pic of the look she gave me after I dumped her off!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I can picture that offended and disdainful look!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

What an adorable little narcoleptic puppy!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

She's not narcoleptic, she's a territorial monster... she's pretending to be asleep in a bid to guilt me out of dumping her on the floor as I pick up my jacket, the little hussy! :D

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed