February 25, 2006

lasst Menagerie (GM#7)

Did you miss me?

Workload and imminent crises have kept me away... I will try to keep up now, but there is at least one more bump in the road coming midweek, and I can't promise absolute consistency. Bear with me, if you can. Thanks!


In the meantime, here are the last few of the glass pieces I intend to display here. They are the best, for one reason or another. Two are Steve's. One is... well, guess!



Isn't he cute? Extra points to the senior members who remember what record album he's from!



It's really really hard t
o get the human form at all recognizable in lampwork/glass. Isn't this amazing?



Notice the kink in the tail, the eyes that are cockeyed, and the feet that do not all meet the ground? Guess who did this... Ta-dah!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I like that dragon. :)

So, how's the Knitting Olympics project going?! :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Don't ask. What a mess! I dunno if I can finish, either... I have to choose between knitting and sleeping, neither of which have gotten done in at least 4 days. Zzzzzz... wha? Where was I?

3:22 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Oh, the dragon is wonderful!

8:05 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Wow! Gorgeous dragon! I am overawed by your skill!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh oh - did the sleeping issue lead to the knitting catastrophe??

5:44 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

You did the dragon?! WOW. That's truly amazing.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed