June 21, 2006

The Sky Is Grey...

... the birds are singing, the temps aren't *too* bad, and there's a breeze. Well, nothing is perfect, but it's close enough for government work, as my mom (who worked for the state revenue department) says. Yesterday's massive sinus headache is down to a dim roar**, and that's good enough for me. I think I'll take a walk, and a nap. Not necessarily in that order.

I've got several posts in one stage of "Draft" or other, and I'll trot them out as I finish them. Why do I have good ideas when my head is exploding? When, in fact, there is little I can do about them?

Anyway, I'm off... but I'll Be Back (with sunglasses, too, but without automatic weapons and impressive pecs).


** I think a sinus headache can legitimately be described as 'massive' when you know that a sinus med is working a bit because it is relieving enough pressure to let you feel your eyes sinking back into your head, don't you?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you big hugs. Whatever it is that is wrong with me started off with a mega sinus headache. I can wholly sympathise with you. Hopefully a walk will clear your head a bit.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, I hope you don't have what mrspao has. But a sinus headache is a horrible, horrible thing and it sounds like yours is right Up There. Yikes. Feel better!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed