June 14, 2006

A Long Gap

Sorry about the gap in communications. My very dear friend The Fabulous Susan had a sudden death in her family, and came across for a week's visit. I've been more or less rushed off my feet, between TFS' visit and the Vampire's class at the wonderful Brave New Workshop and my own change of email address with it's attendant panicked reorganizing and resending of nearly a thousand emails (I'm as much of a packrat of emails as I am a packrat of... well, yarn, for one obvious example) and alerting of friends of said change (if I forgot to alert you or you were one of the several posts that got bounced back to me, email me at the old address any time in the next week or so, I'll send you the new one).

Hopefully the worst of the frenzied activity is over (I still have some address changes to work through, mostly business-related). I think I'll go put my feet up for a few moments...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should do an essay on packratism.
Have you ever seen the famous Junk-Crazy Mom photos?
I have 3300 e-mails in my inbox, 684 of them unread. 8-P
You never know when you might need them.
Someone could use them.
Aw, I put energy into that exchange. I can't get that energy back. Guess I will keep the text of it, sort of the same thing.
Hey, I remember laughing at that, maybe I'll laugh again.
Maybe someone else would like to hear that joke some year.
Pretty cool link to xyz, maybe someday I'll be able to afford it, better keep it in case it's still for sale in 10 years.
Wooooow, I want to do that someday, better keep that link too to remind me of how much fun it would be.
Gah. :)

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I know that feeling :)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things start to settle down for you soon...

8:20 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I keep thinking your life HAS to settle down, but it just doesn't!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed