February 03, 2007

Admit It...

A week without me is like a week without sunshine, isn't it?

Well, actually, a week *with* me is like a week without sunshine, too. Or at least, to be more accurate, a week without warmth - because that's what we're in for, here in MN. Day after day of significantly below zero weather, with a nice refreshing Arctic wind to liven things up.

I love Minnesota, I really do. I have to keep reminding myself of that...

The Silver Lining is that I am REALLY appreciating my wool sock collection now - and so are the boys. We personally have rugless hardwood floors under our feet, and without our nice wool socks we would be a LOT colder than we are right now.

The boys are also appreciating their handknit mile long wrap-it-four-times-around-your-head scarves.

See, I knew that silly knitting addiction would come in handy sooner or later!



2 Comments:

Blogger mamatulip said...

I could use some wool socks. It's -25 outside. Vive la Canada!

8:22 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I love the cold so I might actually enjoy some freezing weather. pao once applied for a job in Antartica....

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed